AVS EB-5 events bring you timely topics, leading speakers, convenient online options via Zoom, and in-person networking opportunities.
Featured In-Person Event
Lake Point EB-5 | Hong Kong | Private Meetings – 4-6, March 2020
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with Attorney Jose E. Latour, AVS President, and Mr. Judson Laird, U.S. General Partner of the Lake Point Project, in Hong Kong to learn about the opportunity to invest in one of the last remaining slots in the Lake Point EB-5 Project.
The Lake Point EB-5 Project is:
- The most successful and reputable true TEA project still on the market
- One of the few active EB-5 Projects that qualifies at the new USD$900,000 TEA amount
- The only EB-5 project operated and managed by a Forbes 400 Group
To schedule a time to meet with Attorney Latour and Mr. Laird, please fill out the form below:
Upcoming Online Event
The Future of EB-5 | Online via Zoom | February 10, 2020
Join AVS Founder, Jose E. Latour, as he discusses the future of the EB-5 Industry. He will discuss everything from current processing times to the new TEA regulations implemented in November of 2019.
RSVP for this online event will open soon.
Featured Past Events
EB-5 Regulation in 2020 and Beyond | Hong Kong | January 8, 2020
Join the AVS Management Team in Hong Kong to learn about the recently implemented changes to the United States’ EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa:
- Get the FACTS on how the legal changes affect new EB-5 investors.
- Learn why almost all existing EB-5 projects on the market today now require a U.S.$1,800,000 investment.
- Understand why the new TEA regulations mean that less than 5% of of EB-5 projects currently on the market qualify for the 50% reduced U.S.$900,000 TEA investment amount.
To register, please email email@example.com.
EB-5 vs. E-2: Weighing Your Options | Ho Chi Minh City | November 22, 2019
The AVS Team will discuss the pros and cons of both the EB-5 and the E-2 Visas in order to help you determine which option is best for your family. Learn about both programs and make an informed decision about your family’s future.